Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Anna Maxwell Martin joins Line Of Duty

Anna Maxwell Martin (Motherland, Bleak House, And Then There Were None) will play a major role in the final two episodes of Line Of Duty series five. The Bafta-winning actor will appear as Detective Chief Superintendent Patricia Carmichael, a senior anti-corruption detective brought in from outside of AC-12. Viewers will first meet DCS Carmichael this Sunday at 9pm on BBC One. On joining Line Of Duty, Anna Maxwell Martin says: “I’ve been a fan of Line Of Duty for years, so was dead chuffed to be part of series five. I’m so pleased I no longer have to keep it a secret! I feel honoured to follow in the footsteps of the host of great actors who make up the Line Of Duty family, and Jed Mercurio - of course - has written a brilliant character in Carmichael. She’s a woman on a mission.” Line of Duty showrunner Jed Mercurio says: “I’m delighted and flattered an actor of Anna Maxwell Martin’s status agreed to play this pivotal role in Line Of Duty. Anna was a pleasure to work w

Specsavers Crime Thriller Awards 2014

Gallery

The Gallery Public Appearances Theatre Headshots Photoshoot Film TV Milscellaneous Please refer to our Credits page for sources of pictures. If you object to any pictures on here then please contact me at annafansite@gmail.com and I will remove asap.