Skip to main content

Anna News

First I like to apologize for the utter lack of updates from me and I've missed quite a lot as Anna has been very busy heres some load down of news for you why I start getting the site sorted again.

  1. Anna has been nominated for a Bafta award for best actress for her performance in Poppy Shakesphere and White Girl also got a nomination for best single drama.
  2. She appeared in Free Agents as Sophie in episode 5. (pictures and video coming soon)
  3. She will be appearing in to new TV productions this year the first being Moonshot which will apparently be airing in July and the second will be Freefall for the BBC she will be playing Mandy.
  4. Anna and her partner is expecting a baby she appeared last month at the Royal Television Society Awards where she was nominate for best actress sporting a bump, I would just like to say congratulation to Anna and her partner Roger Mitchell.
I do again apologize for this quick write up I will post all proper new in Full.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anna Maxwell Martin joins Line Of Duty

Anna Maxwell Martin (Motherland, Bleak House, And Then There Were None) will play a major role in the final two episodes of Line Of Duty series five. The Bafta-winning actor will appear as Detective Chief Superintendent Patricia Carmichael, a senior anti-corruption detective brought in from outside of AC-12. Viewers will first meet DCS Carmichael this Sunday at 9pm on BBC One. On joining Line Of Duty, Anna Maxwell Martin says: “I’ve been a fan of Line Of Duty for years, so was dead chuffed to be part of series five. I’m so pleased I no longer have to keep it a secret! I feel honoured to follow in the footsteps of the host of great actors who make up the Line Of Duty family, and Jed Mercurio - of course - has written a brilliant character in Carmichael. She’s a woman on a mission.” Line of Duty showrunner Jed Mercurio says: “I’m delighted and flattered an actor of Anna Maxwell Martin’s status agreed to play this pivotal role in Line Of Duty. Anna was a pleasure to work w

Specsavers Crime Thriller Awards 2014

Gallery

The Gallery Public Appearances Theatre Headshots Photoshoot Film TV Milscellaneous Please refer to our Credits page for sources of pictures. If you object to any pictures on here then please contact me at annafansite@gmail.com and I will remove asap.